Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dear Diary-Wiary-Poo,


Today was nice. I woke up before Dorian which meant I played Fallout 3 for a couple of hours. I'm really enjoying that game.


When she woke up we watched a bit of Dexter, which was nice. I'm probably going to be saying 'nice' a lot in this entry. Anyway, we both think that Dexter looks like a monkey, but we enjoy the show despite the simian-esque lead. As proof that I watch way too many movies/television shows, I quickly realized that Agent Lundy is the same actor that portrayed Wild Bill in HBO's Deadwood. Recognizing small time actors like that always brings me a small amount of pride/self-satisfaction despite the fact that Dorian seems unimpressed.

After some more Fallout, we headed to the mall. Doian needs new sun glasses, and I need to get out more [or so she claims], so we browsed and made fun of all of the ugly people we saw. There were a lot of them.

We finished off our outing with an amazing meal at a place called New China. We had never been there before, and despite our initial doubt, the food was fucking amazing. Dorian had a combo plate that consisted of egg drop soup, shrimp, sweet and sour pork, chow mein and fried rice. Being the more adventurous one in the relationship, I tried the Peking Pork Ribs.


Sweet Jesus, were they amazing. I mean, Dorian's food was good, but mine was nerly orgasm inducing. And surprisingly filling. We swung by blockbuster on the way home to get the next Dexter disc, and made nerdy small talk with one of our favorite nerdy clerks that works there. His name is Ken. I like him most of the time.

Anywho, I just got the ole' hairy eye from my better half, so I suppose it's time to sign off and plant my ass next to hers on the sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment